“In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.”
Psalm 94:19, NKJV
It is the uncertainty of life that causes us anxiety, fear and many other unnecessary emotions.
- We worry about what the results of our test are going to be!
- We worry if we are going to pass a test!
- We worry about our jobs!
- We worry about our children!
- We worry about our family!
- We worry about our money!
- We worry about our monty! (sorry thought you needed that mentioned twice)
- We worry about our meeting with the boss!
- We worry if we don’t have something to worry about!
The truth is the only certainty in life is God (the Trinity), His Word and His Work. It is certain that He is going to do it His way. So here are a few things you can be certain of today.
- God is God and you are not!
- God is good! (1 Tim 4:4)
- God is loving! (1 John 4:8)
- God is merciful! (Rom 9:16)
- God is gracious! (Rom 16:20)
- God is powerful! (Genesis 1:1)
- God is patient! (Rom 2:4)
- God is informed! (John 16:30)
GOD CARES! Trust Him even you you can’t see Him!